- All orders are processed as quickly as possible. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for regular ground shipping.
- Delivery of the package depends on the distance from our winery and the day the order was received.
- Orders are shipped by UPS Ground, unless otherwise directed. All prices are determined upon the weight of the package and shipping Postal Code.
- We do not offer International sales or shipping at this time.
- We are unable to deliver wine to P.O. boxes or an APO/FPO address.
- All packages containing alcohol must be signed for upon delivery by an adult (21 years of age or older). We strongly recommend a business address. UPS will not leave such packages on the door step, even if the recipient has requested this. If you are unable to sign for your wine package on any of the 3 delivery attempts, UPS will return your package back to the winery. You have the option to have the package held for pick up or reshipped for an additional shipping fee. Please contact us directly at 951-302-8466 X 1 for any questions or concerns regarding delivery.
- UPS will attempt to deliver packages containing alcohol 3 times before sending it back to Robert Renzoni Vineyards. Robert Renzoni Vineyards is not responsible for additional shipping charges.
- Any tax charged for a shipment is the state tax for the state the wine is being shipped to. Some states that typically do not charge tax, still charge a tax in order to ship from California.
Weather Advisory: During hot and cold weather there is a high chance wine will be damaged in transit. Robert Renzoni Vineyards will determine if weather conditions are acceptable for shipping and if not, will hold your wines until safe to ship. Please note that delays can be up to 90 days. Robert Renzoni Vineyards is not liable for any packages damaged due to hot or cold weather.
The California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control and Federal law states alcoholic beverages can only be exchanged if the product is spoiled, deteriorated or contaminated. Robert Renzoni Vineyards will gladly replace bottles should the wine be found as damaged. Please do not pour out the wine, place the cork back in the bottle and call 951-302-8466.